Maximize Your Benefits
To gain maximum benefit from your treatment please read and follow the following guidelines 24 hours before and after each session. This allows for deeper reception and retention energetically / physically / spiritually.
• Drink plenty of water. This aids in healthy cell regeneration, increases oxygen delivery to cells, acts as a shock absorber for cerebral-spinal fluid, reduces muscle soreness, reduces mental fatigue, and helps the body eliminate toxins
• Avoid alcohol, smoking, caffeine, heavy foods (meat, dairy, fried), hot/spicy food, and high-sugar food. Eat light healthy meals to encourage holistic and natural healing in the body
• Avoid strenuous activity (high-intensity work-outs, calling your ex, etc.) and gift yourself with relaxation and activities that you enjoy
• For sustained results, book regular treatments and practice the take-home care and health advice given by your professional practitioner(s)
• After deep tissue massage, soreness is expected within the first 72 hours. Sometime you may feel worse before you feel better. Your body is healing into its' new alignment!
• Do not receive any other treatments for 48 hours
• Avoid direct sunlight, sunbeds and heat (e.g. saunas) for 48 hours after treatment
It is not unusual to experience any of the following reactions post treatment.
Cold-like symptoms; increased sweating; stuffy, blocked or runny nose; heightened emotions – high or low (e.g. crying or elation); feeling sleepy & fatigued or deeply relaxed; feeling irritable; feeling energized; temporary worsening of symptoms; increased thirst; increased urination; sounder sleep.
△ Please try to book at least 24 hours in advance
△ All clients must provide a CC to be held on file in case of no-shows or late cancellations
△ Cancellations or schedule change requests within 24 hours of appointment time must be done by phone
△ Appointment is due in full for any appointment rescheduled or canceled within 24 hours of the appointment time
△ The session cost is due in full if client fails to show for their appointment
△ If therapist or client is ill, the session must be rescheduled in order to prevent spread of illness
△ Please arrive or be ready for appointments 10 minutes prior to the appointment time
△ If you are late to an appointment, the scheduled appointment time may be cut short or the client may be charged for the additional time
△ Payments for services are due at the time of service, or at the time of cancellation
△ Requests for sexual activity are not tolerated. The client relationship will be severed if this occurs
△ All discussions between practitioner and client are confidential
△ Sliding scale is available to regular LGBTQ and POC clients upon request and with proof of income.
△ Cash preferred. Venmo, Paypal, and all major CC accepted.
If you have any concerns please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for investing in your health and well-being!